UNIT HISTORY

1944 to Present

  • 8/1/1944 - Activated in the Army of the United States on Espiritu Santo as Cannon Company, 102d Infantry

  • 11/22/1944 - Inactivated at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii

  • 2/24/1949 - Reorganized and federally recognized in the CTARNG as Mortar Company, 102d Infantry

  • 9/5/1950 - Ordered into Active Federal Service

  • 9/9/1952 - Organized and officially federally recognized

  • 6/15/1954 - Released from active federal service and reverted to state control, Federal recognition withdrawn

  • 1/1/1959 - Converted, reorganized and redesignated as the 246th Engineer Company

  • 1/1/1964 - Converted, reorganized and redesignated as Company B, 2d Battalion, 169th Infantry

  • 1/1/1967 - Converted, reorganized and redesignated as Company C, 726th Support Battalion

  • 4/1/1988 - Consolidated with detachment 1, company G, 726th Maintenance Battalion, and Detachment 1, Company B, 26th Supply and Trans BN and consolidated unit designated as Company B, 143d Support BN

  • 1/1/1997 - Reorganized , and redesignated in 1997 as Company A, 143rd Forward Support Battalion

  • 9/18/2001 - Deployment to Bosnia Herzegovina SFOR 10

  • 3/18/2002 - Return From Bosnia

  • 1/1/2007 - Converted, reorganized and redesignated as Company F, 186th Brigade Support BN, 86th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Mountain)

  • 2/6/2010 - Deployment to Afghanistan

  • 11/16/2010 - Return from Afghanistan

  • 1/1/2016 - Reorganized, and redesignated in 2016 as Company H, 186th Brigade Support BN, 86th IBCT (Mountain)

Black Logo.png
Black Sword.png